New YorkIberostar 70 Park Avenue
New York: Midtown Manhattan
New York City is a world unto itself, brimming with energy and activity in each of its five boroughs. Visiting this metropolis means indulging in an eclectic dining scene, navigating through popular shopping districts and encountering diverse and exciting individuals around its numerous corners. Each of New York City’s regions offers its own unique set of culinary, sightseeing and entertainment highlights.
- Manhattan: The epicenter of the Big Apple. Home to world-famous live entertainment, renowned museums, towering skyscrapers and the first Iberostar hotel in the United States, Iberostar 70 Park Avenue.
- The Bronx: Attend a baseball game at Yankee stadium and walk through the streets that birthed one of America’s most dynamic musical contributions: hip-hop.
- Brooklyn: An ever-fascinating district populated by today’s generation of creative individuals. Find local independent shops, a live music scene and cultural landmarks as diverse as its inhabitants.
- Queens: The largest of the five boroughs, Queens offers lively art venues and a melting pot of dining options ranging from Greek to Indian to Latin.
- Staten Island: Scenic beaches and family-friendly attractions await you after disembarking the Staten Island Ferry. With lush gardens and a fascinating zoo, this borough is ideal for a day trip.