About the hotel
Iberostar Herceg Novi hotel in Montenegro
Njivice, Igalo - Montenegro
Known as the southern-most fjord in Europe, the Bay of Kotor boasts a landscape that you won’t easily forget. The Iberostar Herceg Novi hotel is at the entrance to the bay surrounded by forested mountains and the crystal-clear blue sea, which also features direct access to the beach. This four-star hotel in Montenegro boasts the best cuisine, location and service… outside the jewel of the Adriatic awaits you.
- Light inside and outside your room: The light of the Mediterranean floods into the 183 modern rooms of the hotel through the large windows and illuminates your private balcony. With views of the sea or the mountains, the magical landscape of the southernmost fjord in Europe envelops all the rooms.
- Mediterranean cuisine by the beach: Since you find yourself in a fishing community, you’ll be able to savour the best fish as well as other local and international dishes. You can enjoy your meals as a buffet with sea views or in the restaurant located right on the beach. And during the day, sip on a soft drink by the swimming pool on the seashore, with the sound of the seagulls as a backdrop, or enjoy a long drink in the Lobby Bar.
- Active holidays. On the opposite side of the bay you can admire Herceg Novi, the city that gives its name to the hotel and that has a history dating back over six centuries. Are you brave enough to go there by bike, on foot or even by windsurfing? The hotel is the ideal starting point for all these activities. But you don’t have to leave the hotel to practise sports, as there’s the fitness centre and the Star Fit&Fun guided activity programme.
- Hotel with activities for children and adults. Treat yourself to a massage in the wellness centre while your kids enjoy taking part in activities organised by the entertainment team. And if you prefer sport, you can avail of the hotel’s dedicated fitness studio.
- Not too close and not too far: In a secluded location away from the hustle and bustle but well connected with the airports of Dubrovnik (26km) and Tivat (30km), the hotel is just a few kilometres from the popular tourist spots such as Kotor, Perast and Herceg Novi. So you can decide whether to be active or just unwind during your holiday.
- Events by the sea: Why not host your wedding, meeting or any kind of event in the hotel’s facilities? There’s a room for up to 130 guests that can be adapted to meet your needs. Your coffee break, reception or lunch can take place inside the hotel, outdoors next to the pool, or even by the beach.
You can’t leave the Iberostar Herceg Novi without:
- Visiting Kotor, Perast and Herceg Novi. The Iberostar Herceg Novi hotel is located close to these historic towns with their cobbled narrow streets. The fascinating ramparts will take you back a few centuries in time for a while.
- Seeing the sun rise over the Bay of Kotor. Wake up early if only for one day and treat yourself to an unforgettable moment. Then, don’t miss the chance to be first for breakfast!
- Dancing like a Montenegrin. In the Balkans, and especially Montenegro, folklore and traditions are an important part of life. Discover the region’s traditional music and dances during your stay.
The best-kept secret:
Emblem of Montenegro.From the hotel you can admire one of the most iconic images of Montenegro, Mount Lovćen, the birthplace of the Petrovic dynasty and also a National Park.