Where is Montego Bay?
Montego Bay is a coastal city located on the northwest coast of Jamaica. It is the fourth most populous city and is considered the tourism capital of Jamaica due to its rich fascinating history, beautiful turquoise water beaches and exciting recreational activities.
What does a visit to Montego Bay have to offer?
- Fine beaches and coral reefs. The coastal city boasts spectacular white sand beaches and turquoise waters. It also has huge expanses of coral reefs with a rich animal life. The quieter beaches are located in the Caribbean Beach Park, east of the city.
- Historical heritage. The old city of Montego Bay has buildings dating from the eighteenth century. Among the best known is the Rose Hall Great House, legendary home of the notorious Annie Palmer, and the parish of St. James, one of the most impressive churches in Jamaica.
- Aquatic sports. Visitors to Montego Bay can engage in a whole range of aquatic sports: sailing, surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing, etc.
- Golf. Golf enthusiasts will find Montego Bay the perfect place to practice their favorite sport. Along the coast there are excellent golf courses.
- Nightlife. Montego Bay has a lively nightlife with clubs, bars and music clubs where they play all kinds of music, including the famous Jamaican reggae.
Are you interested in Iberostar Hotels & Resorts for your visit to Montego Bay?
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts has three 5-star resorts in Montego Bay. The Iberostar Grand Rose Hall is a large luxury All-Inclusive resort exclusively for adults, the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach hotel, and the Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites hotel, also for families to enjoy an All-Inclusive regimen. In these luxurious accommodations guests find an exquisite gastronomy, a full range of entertainment and rooms equipped to the smallest, luxurious detail to make the most of their stay in Jamaica.