Sitting on sandy white beaches, this 5-star All Inclusive resort is a tribute to Mayan culture.Book Now
By implementing good environmental and socio-cultural practices in our daily activities, we can ensure the preservation of our resources, without compromising the excellence and quality of our services.
Sitting on sandy white beaches, this 5-star All Inclusive resort is a tribute to Mayan culture.
The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel, located right on the beach, is a tribute to the Mayan culture. This 5-star All-Inclusive hotel combines traditional culture with luxury, creating an ideal place for a family vacation. The extensive Mayan heritage of the area of Playa del Carmen, on the Riviera Maya, provides guests an enjoyable vacation while being immersed in a unique world unknown to most.
- The best beaches. One of the privileges the IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel offers is its proximity to the sandy beaches and clear waters of the Yucatan Peninsula and in particular at Playa del Carmen. A few minutes’ walk is all it takes to relax on the sand and enjoy a relaxing holiday.
- Inspired by the Mayans. Few have the opportunity to feel like they’re part of an archaeological exhibition and delve into the Mayan ruins that are found within the hotel. The construction has been very faithful to the Mayan culture, from the architecture, which has maintained the traditional palm leaf roofs to the stone statues depicting different characters and magical stories.
- Sports, relaxation and fun for all. The IBEROSTAR Quetzal hotel offers many activities to choose from. The whole family will enjoy playing sports and the youngest of the family will love Lucy’s Club. Vacations are always a good time to relax and allow yourself to be pampered: the hotel's spa is the place to find that calm and get a massage, among other things. To cap off the day, every night the hotel is filled with the lights and colors from its live performances.
- On-site MedicalService (Charge)
- Fitness room
- Water Sports
- Professional shows
- Lucy Kids Club (Ages 4/12)
- PADI Certified Scuba Center (Charge)
- Babysitting Services (Charge)
- Wi-Fi in Room (Charges)
- Public Wi-Fi Areas (Charge)
- Spa Sensation (Charge)
- Meeting Rooms (Charge)
- Av Xaman-Ha. Lote hotelero Nro 2
- Fraccionamiento Playacar Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
- Tel.: 011-52-984-8772000
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Peso (MXN)
- Population: 112.322.757
- Capital: Mexico D.F.