Hotels in Playa de Palma
Playa de Palma is a holiday destination delivering a thousand and one experiences of different kinds, filling visitors with unique personal moments and transforming places into the settings of unforgettable memories. Long days on the beach, endless laughter at the water park, a day out at sea, brushed by the breeze on the Palma bay, a cycle tour to the town centre, a stroll down cosy alleyways, shopping, sipping a cocktail by the sea… Playa de Palma is a place you should experience by yourself.
Experiences in Playa de Palma: What to do
- Cycle tours along the coast: A long bike line runs along the coastline of Palma bay from S’Arenal to Can Barbará, inviting visitors to explore the area on two wheels. It is a simple, flat course, about 15km long, perfect for relaxing rides as you take in the amazing views, stop for a snack or even get off your bike for a shopping spree.
- Tapas in Molinar: This old fishing village is not one of the most exclusive districts in Majorca. Low houses in the Mediterranean style overlooking the sea flank the sea promenade, where restaurants serve delicious traditional tapas with views of the sun going down Sierra de Tramuntana – one of the most charming sunsets in Palma.
- Nightlife in Playa de Palma: Dining by the sea, sipping a cocktail or two, joining in the lively atmosphere, enjoying yourself until dawn… An evening out in Playa de Palma is a must for holidaymakers coming to Majorca. The beach is lined with bars and nightclubs, chill-out lounges and alluring DJ sessions.
- Courtyard tour in Palma: Hidden in the beating heart of town, the courtyards are the heart and soul of the palaces and mansions in the Old Town of Palma. There are several guided tours to see those still existing and well-preserved. Or you can explore them on your own, on foot or sitting in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Catamaran rides across the bay: Boats and small cruise ships depart from the Palma marina every day on two- or three-hour tours across the bay, reaching secluded coves and offering a barbecue or paella on board.
- Boutiques and shops in Palma: You cannot leave Playa de Palma without going shopping at least once. Although there are many shops in the beach area, brand boutiques are to be found in the centre of town and in shopping centres. Sant Miquel, Jaime II and Jaime III are the most popular streets with shoppers. You can find arts and crafts shops here too
HOTELS IN PLAYA DE PALMA
Hotels in Playa de Palma
IBEROSTAR Royal Cristina
From 24€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Royal Cupido
From 38€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Royal Playa de Palma
From 19€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!view more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 11/ 1/2014 to 12/31/2015)
IBEROSTAR Son Antem
From 44€ person/night (Taxes included)view more