Hotels in Morocco
Sports in Morocco
- Watersports in Morocco. Morocco basks in Mediterranean and Atlantic coastline, making it ideal for adventurous watersports. With more than 3,500 kilometers of picturesque coastline and optimum air and wind conditions, activities such as surfing and kite-surfing are not to be missed. Likewise, the warm climate and water temperature, which does not drop below 18ºC (64ºF) in winter, transforms Morocco into an idyllic locale for scuba diving.
- Moroccan Golf Courses. During recent years, golf has become quite popular in Morocco. As a result, the country has seen a recent dramatic increase in the number of golf courses with the best facilities. These courses are located along the coastal areas close to the country's iconic cities.
- Atlas Mountains Excursions, Hiking, and Trails. Morocco's diverse geography, which includes sand dunes, plains, craggy mountains, and ravines are appealing to hiking enthusiasts who will encounter trails of all experience levels throughout the country. With the Rif Mountains, skilled rock climbers will find the north particularly exciting; while to the south, sand deserts allow for exotic camel rides or camping under the stars.
- Skiing in Ukaimeden. Despite sounding unlikely, Morocco offers great skiing possibilities. Organized excursions combine mule rules and skiing the High Atlas Mountains: cross-country skiing on the Middle Atlas plateau and alpine skiing at the Ukaimeden ski resort close to Ifrane.
- Caving, Rock Engraving, and Other Surprises. Countless caves and subterranean networks are hidden deep below the Moroccan surface, which is perfect for lovers of speleology, commonly known as spelunking or caving. Some of the most well-known have been fully outfitted since the beginning of the 20th century and display amazing rock engraving.
HOTELS IN MOROCCO
Hotels in Agadir
IBEROSTAR Founty Beach
From 29€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
Hotels in Berkane
From 54€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!view more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 15 stays for free (from 5/21/2014 to 10/31/2014)