Doing sports in Marbella is like a ritual. Going running or skating along the sea promenade, sailing on Costa del Sol, surfing or playing golf in one of the fabulous golf courses in this part of Andalusia are some of the most popular sports with locals and visitors. The fine weather invites everyone to engage in outdoor activities throughout the year.
Sports in Marbella
- Golf in Marbella: Golf is the star among sports in Marbella. In the Sierra Blanca and Sierra de las Nieves area there is the Golf Valley, with the best courses in the country and stunning views of the mountains and the sea.
- Canyoning and climbing in Marbella: Canyoning and climbing are more exciting in Marbella than anywhere else. There are authorised companies that take tourists to Sierra de las Nieves to enjoy the waterfalls, lakes, fords, etc. A nice activity to share with friends.
- Sailing on Costa del Sol: In Marbella, sailing can be an unforgettable experience. In the marina there are boat rentals. Some of them offer the chance to go on a 2-hour cruise, a good idea for families with children.
- Hiking in Sierra de las Nieves: Designated as a Biosphere Reserve, Sierra de las Nieves makes an ideal place to go hiking or visit incredible spots. One of the nicest trails unfolds from the shelter of Juanar to La Concha.
- Tennis and paddle tennis in Marbella: The mild weather and the many academies and courts in this Costa del Sol town make tennis and paddle tennis two of the most popular sports here. An exacting match close to the sea followed by a drink is a local tradition in Marbella.
HOTELS IN MARBELLA
Hotels in Marbella
IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach
From 70€ person/night (Taxes included)view more