Marbella is synonymous with excitement. Visitors can enjoy an exquisite atmosphere, watch a flamenco performance in a tablao, take a stroll on the beach in the moonlight, go cycling along the coastline or go shopping in a picturesque street market. Marbella is a lively town with a real Andalusian essence.
Experiences in Marbella: What to do
- Puerto Banús street market. Every Saturday, close to the bullring in Puerto Banús opens an open-air market where you can find everything from antiquities to clothes, accessories or shoes and crafts to please all tastes in a pleasantly eclectic atmosphere.
- Coastal bike rides in Marbella: Hiring a bike to roll along the coast on the wonderful Costa del Sol from Marbella to Puerto Banús is a nice experience you can share with your family. It is a nice trip that takes two hours.
- Flamenco evenings: Flamenco is a quintessential part of the Marbella cultural scene. Every night, the tablaos in the Old Town put on flamenco shows. The oldest and most emblematic tablao in Marbella is Ana María’s, in the crowded and bustling Plaza del Santo Cristo.
- Marbella casino: Roulette, black jack, poker... The casino in Marbella offers exciting gambling nights filled with glamour, fun and charm. Visitors can spend a special evening having a romantic dinner in the stylish restaurant (booking required).
- Eating tapas in Marbella: Eating tapas is a very popular tradition in Marbella. On the sea promenade are bars and taverns where you can eat all kinds of tapas: deep-fried fish, gazpacho, ajoblanco, squid, etc. A perfect plan to have a good time with friends or your loved one.
HOTELS IN MARBELLA
Hotels in Marbella
IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach
From 139€ person/night (Taxes included)View more