IBEROSTAR Cristina **** How to get to the hotel
The IBEROSTAR Cristina is a hotel with Mini Club in Playa de Palma. Fully refurbished in 2015, it is the perfect place to stay during your exciting Majorca holiday. Located a few metres from the beach, this all-inclusive resort (which offers other types of accommodation too) is ideal for a romantic getaway, a family holiday or a break with friends in Majorca. Facilities include SPA Sensations THAI ZEN, a marvellous, recently enlarged buffet restaurant, a brand-new cookery school, sports courts, an entertainment and recreation area, a new Mini Club and many other surprises at this hotel for guests of all ages, next to Son Sant Joan Airport.
- Hotel fully refurbished in 2015. Have a dreamlike holiday in Playa de Palma in our hotel, reopening after thorough renovation to offer more modern, well-appointed rooms, new entertainment areas, an upgraded sunbathing area with an outdoor whirlpool tub, enlarged buffet restaurant and so on.
- Comfort like at home. Room design and amenities in our hotel in Playa de Palma will make you feel at home. Fully refurbished, our guestrooms have everything you need for a most relaxing and comfortable stay.
- A little bit of sports. And not just water sports, which is what Majorca is usually associated with. At the IBEROSTAR Cristina you will find all kinds of sports facilities. Single or group sports for all skill levels. You will run out of days before you do them all! Besides, there is a fully equipped fitness studio with state-of-the-art machines where you can work out without leaving the hotel.
- Unlimited fun. The IBEROSTAR Cristina offers a full programme of activities: water sports, adventure sports, shows… a wealth of possibilities waiting for you. Discover the new animation and recreation zone, including a Mini Club for the little ones, children’s games and all kinds of hobbies and pastimes.
- A la carte care. The Thai Zen SPAce of this hotel in Playa de Palma offers countless treatments and health, beauty and wellness programmes for those seeking something more on their holidays and who want to experience the excellent treatment from our professional therapists. The eastern techniques, using all natural products, which are employed in this renowned hotel and spa in Playa de Palma are very refreshing and are the perfect way to end a relaxing holiday.
- For businesses. The island of Majorca enjoys international prestige by offering business guests the necessary facilities for congresses, corporate meetings and incentive programs. This business hotel in Playa de Palma has two meeting rooms equipped with the technology needed for business events, and the assistance of a professional staff, so that they always meet expectations.
What the IBEROSTAR Cristina has to offer
- SPA Sensations
- All-inclusive (optional)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kidsclub (4/7 years)
- Maxiclub (8/12 years)
- Teenclub (13/17 years)
Photos & videos in IBEROSTAR Cristina
Highlighted rooms and suites View all
Superior Triple Room
Double Room Garden View
Double Pool View
Double Priority Location
Family Room Pool View
Activities of the Hotel IBEROSTAR Cristina
Enjoy our exclusive space in the hands of therapists specialising in oriental wellbeing.View more
Star Fit & Fun
Engage in a broad variety of physical activities to keep fit while having fun.View more
Turn your days into something different and magical with our entertainment programme.View more
IberostarChef on Tour
The renowned chef Paco Morales is giving his own interpretation to the Arab culinary heritage in Southern Spain. An event you can't miss, on 5 September 2015 at the IBEROSTAR Cristina Hotel.View Exclusive Event
"pleasant and enjoyable"
Shirley Hazel Mackenzie says: i think the payment at the bar by just giving your room number is wrong. We were given a final bill from the bar at the reception on the day we were leaving for drinks to the value of 38 euros that were not ours. The...View more opinions
"Overall the hotel is very good with a lot of very efficent and friendly staff who go out of their wa"
Alan Wright says: Some of your Bar staff at the pool and lounge are very slow some people were waiting up to 10 minutes to get a drink and some of them never smiled, it was too much of an effort for them which is a shame as others did try...View more opinions