IBEROSTAR Bellevue **** How to get to the hotel
A beautiful bay in the Adriatic Sea welcomes guests staying at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel, in the city of Budva-Becici, Montenegro. Located right on the beach, this 4-star hotel with All-Inclusive accommodations, surrounded by trees and gardens is the top choice for couples or families with children for a holiday in Montenegro. The IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel has a wide range of activities, sports and gastronomy so that every day is a new experience during your holiday in Budva.
- The landscape of Budva and Becici beach. A few meters from the water in the bay of Becici beach, surrounded by mountains and colorful view, the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel has over 40 000 sq m of garden area where couples and families can enjoy quiet and peaceful walks.
- Aquatic sports on the beach in Budva. Lovers of aquatic sports have a great opportunity to engage in water skiing and other sports. The hotel has 2 swimming pools for adults and a smaller pool for children.
- Cuisine and culture of Montenegro. The hotel invites you to experience the culture of the country of Montenegro and therefore the restaurants offer the typical cuisine of the country. The IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel also organizes national folklore shows where guests can enjoy the music, dance and colour of Montenegro, a unique country.
Free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers exclusive free Wi-Fi to all guests. Unlimited Wi-Fi connection during your stay in up to two devices.
- Other services. The hotel offers additional services to its guests, including car rental, safety deposit boxes, laundry service,or fitness room .
What the IBEROSTAR Bellevue has to offer
- Sea front hotel
- Sauna and Turkish baths (Charge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massages (Charge)
- All-inclusive (optional)
- Kidsclub (4/7 years)
Photos & videos in IBEROSTAR Bellevue
Highlighted rooms and suites View all
Double Garden View
Double Priority Location
Double Sea Side View
Double Superior Priority Location
Double Sea View
Double Priority Location Sea View
Activities of the Hotel IBEROSTAR Bellevue
GORAN MARKOVIC says: My family and I stay at this hotel every year since 2009 and we intend to repeat it in the upcoming years (we will avoid april and october due to low budget guest who behave inappropriate and ruine the picture of this...View more opinions
"Very good hotel with buttyfull garden, but finding a solution for the bar and drinks"
Jean Paul M Malengier Devlies says: Good Hotel but: Bar and drinks: The all-In service offers only local drinks. There is no possibility to buy a non-domestic drink in the bars. There was no service at the bar tables, so the tables were not cleaned....View more opinions