Hotels in Agadir
In Agadir the beaches are impossibly huge expanses of fine sand licked by the Atlantic Ocean, far from the hustle and bustle and framed by the Atlas Mountains, which form a beautiful bay. The exceptional climate on the Moroccan coast near Souss-Massa National Park turns the area into a year-round holiday destination.
Main beaches in Agadir
- Agadir beach: This impressive stretch of beach is only a short drive from Agadir and runs along 10km. Framed by the waterfront promenade and amazing native vegetation, it is an oasis close to town that offers services and facilities for couples or families with kids.
- Taghazout beach: Taghazout is an extensive wild beach with golden sand and a few rocks close to the shore. The swell is low to moderate in an ocean of pristine waters, perfect for bathing or windsurfing. Located to the north of Agadir, Taghazout is one of those tranquil beaches inviting to unwind and escape routine.
- Amesnaz beach: Amesnaz is a small fishing village with a nice harbour and a flour-like sand beach surrounded by cacti. Actually, it is one of the most beautiful beaches on the coast of Agadir, enveloped as it is by the spectacular mountains on Cap Rhir. Thanks to the moderate swell and the winds, Amesnaz is a meeting point for surfers.
- Tamri beach: Tamri lies north of Agadir. It forms part of a unique landscape where the river Tamri meets the ocean in a huge lake surrounded by dunes. The sandy beach has a moderate swell, perfect for an afternoon riding your surfboard.
- Tiznit beach: Situated to the south of Agadir, close to Souss-Massa National Park, this sand beach protected by dunes and lush vegetation is one of the most amazing places on the coast of Agadir. Very close are the village that lends its name to the beach and the port that provides freshly caught fish to the whole area.
HOTELS IN AGADIR
Hotels in Agadir
IBEROSTAR Founty Beach
From 31€ person/night (Taxes included)view more