If you would like to join our team of professionals working at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, please send us your CV (Resume) via the "SUBMIT YOUR CV" option on this page. You can also view the openings our team is currently working on.
- The Iberostar group is a leading hotel company with more than 60 years’ experience in the tourism industry , very well known for the excellent service offered to its guests and the input of its employees regarding innovation and quality.
- It currently operates in 35 countries and has a team of 28,000 employees working every day to continue being the leader in the international tourist sector.
- We want all of us at the Iberostar Group to feel as being part of this great company and that our knowledge and comportment leads to the professional enrichment of a diverse and highly qualified team.
- Commitment to service so that our guests feel that they are our reason for being.
- Quality and excellence of the products and services to be a market leader.
- Working as a team to be more effective and creative.
- Constant innovation to modernize our products and services and to be more competitive.
- Integrity and ethical behavior in our business practices.
- Equal treatment and opportunities for the individuals who are part of the company.
- People with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn and grow professionally in a stable environment that, through the company’s own commitment to leadership, will create opportunities in different countries.
- A rigorous and objective selection process, in which we guarantee confidentiality and equal opportunities for all candidates.
- The opportunity become part of a highly qualified team, in which you can learn and develop your potential.
- Job stability and an environment in which the quality of the facilities and safety are a priority.
- A professional career, given that our philosophy regarding expansion and growth is to promote from within and to offer mobility between regions and countries.
- Social advantages and benefits for simply belonging to the Iberostar Group.
- The possibility to participate in solidarity projects through our CSR policies or through those of the Iberostar Foundation.