Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in the main restaurant "La Isabela".
Dinner at the a la carte restaurant"El Criollo" with specialties of Cuban cuisine.
Dinner at the Japanese Restaurant "Sakura" with an Asian and Japanese theme.
National and international drinks from 9:00am until 1:00am in the hotel bars.
Snacks and non alcoholic drinks 24 hours.
Sports: snooker, table tennis, tennis, aerobics classes, dance classes with Cuban and Caribbean rhythms, volleyball, archery, windsurfing, kayaking, beginners scuba diving classes in the pool and water polo.
Did you like this hotel?
Save it as a favourite hotel so it is always at hand on My Iberostar
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is a hotel chain with more than 120 four- and five-star hotels, located in the most popular holiday destinations in Europe, Africa and America. The Iberostar hotel portfolio offers customers beachfront hotels, city hotels and heritage hotels. In addition, there is the Grand category, the highest level of luxury and excellence.Enjoy an All Inclusive holiday with your family, partner or friends at a hotel in Majorca, Tenerife, on the Costa del Sol, in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica or Brazil. Experience the essence of the city at one of our hotels in Madrid, Barcelona or New York. Alternatively, immerse yourself in the history and tradition of a destination such as Montenegro.
We use both internal and third-party cookies to optimise your visit and to analyse navigation habits with the purpose of improving and personalising our content and advertising. To continue navigating without deactivating cookies, please accept their use. + info..
What is a promotional code and what is it for? With a discount code or promotional code, you will get other benefits in addition to the basic rate conditions. How is it used? If you already have a code, just enter it in the Promotional Code box and start the booking process. If the booking meets the conditions for the code, it will be automatically applied to the booking. General conditions of use:
• A promotional code can only be applied to the accommodation and board part of your booking.
• Any discount that is associated with your promotional code cannot be applied to the complementary product part of your booking.
• Only one promotional code can be applied to any one booking.
• Iberostar reserves the right to apply or not apply a promotional code.
• Apart from the general conditions of use, each promotional code has specific conditions. These conditions can be seen on the information page of the campaign or offer relating to the code (for example, code expiry dates and the hotels to which the code can be applied).