The Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar hotel is the gateway to one of the world's most desirable paradise destinations: a hotel close to Playa Pilar, in the spectacular archipelago of Jardines del Rey. This Garden of Eden is pure nature, tranquillity and long sandy beaches. With luxury facilities, this 5-star hotel in Cay Guillermo, Cuba, invites you to plan a holiday with your partner, family or friends that is both relaxing and brimming with excitement and unforgettable adventures.
● 5-star hotel in Cay Guillermo. Enjoying luxury facilities in the heart of paradise is now easier than ever - simply book a stay at the Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar hotel. This hotel in Cay Guillermo provides tailor-made service for every client and holiday idea. A hotel that exceeds the expectations of the most discerning traveller.
● A spa experience in the heart of the Cuban Caribbean. The Spa Sensations at the Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar hotel has been designed as a temple to wellness right on the shore. With 5-star facilities, this hotel with spa in Cay Guillermo features carefully-designed spaces dedicated to health and wellness, beauty treatments for men and women, a sauna, thermal bath, massages, and yoga and tai chi classes.
● All inclusive 24 hours a day! Without a doubt, the best way to enjoy the beauty of Playa Pilar and the magic of Cay Guillermo is when you stay at a hotel with all inclusive service 24 hours a day. That's why, the Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar hotel offers an accommodation type that provides you with the finest dining and leisure options as well as personalised service.
● Relax with views over the Caribbean. Rooms at the Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar hotel feature a special decor inspired by the sea, the island's tranquillity and its exotic flora and fauna. They are spacious and offer beautiful views over the Caribbean and the resort's gardens and swimming pools. There is also a wide range of rooms to choose from: Double, Family and Sea-View Double, Junior Suites and 10 incredible Suites offering true luxury.
● A hotel for all ages. The Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar hotel is a paradise of relaxation for couples… and a never-ending party for kids. With special facilities for the little ones, this resort in Cayo Guillermo has it all: children's pool, water park, Star Prestige activities and children's shows every evening…. There are endless ways to keep them amused and ensure that they feel like the true star of your family holiday.
● Weddings and honeymoons at Playa Pilar. For a truly special day, a setting like no other. The Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar makes every couple's most romantic dreams come true. The only hotel located in the spectacular environs of Playa Pilar beach, it offers 5-star facilities. Delicious cuisine, two event rooms, a team of personal advisers and versatile spaces in which to organise practically any type of celebration. These are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy. This hotel gives you the chance to experience the honeymoon of your dreams, full of special plans. Let your imagination design the most important day of your life.
You can't leave the Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar without:
- Trying Cuban seafood. The Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar features a total of five restaurants. But you really can't miss Dos Gardenias, the gourmet restaurant where you can try the best Cuban cuisine, all prepared with the freshest ingredients.
- Discovering unique sea life. Playa Pilar is located in a spectacular setting in the Jardines del Rey archipelago. This makes a scuba diving or snorkelling trip to discover the exuberant life of the sea bed an activity not to be missed.
- Dancing like a Cuban. Dancing is part of Cuba's DNA. That’s why, as well as themed parties, the Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar also organises dance classes where you can learn each step and move just like a local.
The best-kept secret:
Following in Hemingway's footsteps. The beach where Iberostar Selection Playa Pilar is located takes its name from the boat used by Hemingway to visit the area. This was the setting given by the writer for his final novel, Islands in the stream.