If you would like to join our team of professionals working at IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts, please send us your CV (Resume) via the "SUBMIT YOUR CV" option on this page. You can also view the openings our team is currently working on.
E-mail Marketing Coordinator
VISIT US INC is currently seeking an E-mail Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Doral, FL.
Florida based Corporation that represents a 5-star Spanish hotel chain with ownership of over 100 hotels worldwide.
For more information please visit www.iberostar.com
Reporting directly to the online marketing manager, ideal candidate will be responsible for The Americas’ CRM initiatives and implementation of marketing programs in order to achieve aggressive e-commerce goals.
Will be responsible for developing and executing email campaigns for different targeted audiences for all the America’s markets
Must feel comfortable working in a multicultural environment and must be a team player
Candidate must be able to communicate with all levels of management. He/She may also serve as liason with company’s key agencies
Will be able to write innovative, captivating and creative copy in English and Spanish
Working closely with design and creative team, will also provide images and design direction for multiple online promotional campaigns
Marketing coordinator will also execute email broadcast campaigns, media advertisement, tracking campaigns, and analyze marketing campaigns providing insight of booking trends by market
Will work with comprehensive web content management tool that is constantly evolving to adhere to business needs, and also with email execution system and CRM
Will create, build and monitor promotional codes in reservation system
Education and Experience:
Candidate must have Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business, or some related field
2+years of email marketing experience
Experience working with email execution systems will be a plus
Experience working with CRM systems such as Sales Force or Siebel
Experience working with web content management tools
Experience creating and sending out email blast campaigns
Skills and Abilities:
Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet and Outlook skills
Basic understanding of html language and Photoshop
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Proactive approach and strong drive for results
High level of integrity
Travel and Hospitality industry experience a plus
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Portuguese also a plus
Well versed in database marketing and customer segmentation.
Has used email execution systems, preferably Exact Target
Applies email best practices: content strategies, design, testing, deliverability, list segmentation, analytics
Knowledge of email marketing laws, ESPs, and database configurations for marketing
Deep understanding of how technical and non-technical factors influence email deliverability
Compensation and Benefits:
Annual salary is commensurate with experience along with other competitive benefits.
- Commitment to service so that our guests feel that they are our reason for being.
- Quality and excellence of the products and services to be a market leader.
- Working as a team to be more effective and creative.
- Constant innovation to modernize our products and services and to be more competitive.
- Integrity and ethical behavior in our business practices.
- Equal treatment and opportunities for the individuals who are part of the company.
- The IBEROSTAR group is a leading hotel company with more than 50 years’ experience in the tourism industry , very well known for the excellent service offered to its guests and the input of its employees regarding innovation and quality.
- It currently operates in 16 countries and has a team of 23,000 employees working every day to continue being the leader in the international tourist sector.
- We want all of us at the IBEROSTAR Group to feel as being part of this great company and that our knowledge and comportment leads to the professional enrichment of a diverse and highly qualified team.
- People with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn and grow professionally in a stable environment that, through the company’s own commitment to leadership, will create opportunities in different countries.
- A rigorous and objective selection process, in which we guarantee confidentiality and equal opportunities for all candidates.
- The opportunity become part of a highly qualified team, in which you can learn and develop your potential.
- Job stability and an environment in which the quality of the facilities and safety are a priority.
- A professional career, given that our philosophy regarding expansion and growth is to promote from within and to offer mobility between regions and countries.
- Social advantages and benefits for simply belonging to the IBEROSTAR Group.
- The possibility to participate in solidarity projects through our CSR policies or through those of the IBEROSTAR Foundation.
An exciting career path
To join our star team, please provide the following information::
Our Human Resource Department is currently seeking to fill the following vacancies.SUBMIT
If there are no current job vacancies that fit your profile, feel free to send us your C.V. for future opportunities.SUBMIT
If you are a student and wish to pursue an internship with IBEROSTAR, please send us your information.SUBMIT