Hotels in Zarzis
Sports in Zarzis open an array of possibilities to have fun outdoors during a holiday in second-to-none resorts in the Mediterranean: sailing, diving, catamaran trips, beach volleyball, windsurfing, water skiing... The sea is all-important for sports in Zarzis, but adventure devotees will find more things to do, like heading out on a safari or playing golf or football.
Sports in Zarzis
- Recreational fishing in Zarzis: Zarzis is fishing village, so it comes as no surprise that recreational fishing is one of the sports you can do in this part of the coast of Tunisia. There are a number of fishing grounds along the coast; many local fishermen hire their boats and there are companies organising fishing trips for tourists who wish to spend a day out at sea and explore its richness.
- Diving in Ras Marmour: This beach to the north of Zarzis, next to Guellala on the island of Djerba, is a wonderful diving spot hosting a rich sea life that includes sponges and tuna fish, among other species.
- Beach volleyball in Zarzis: Tourists and locals can play beach volleyball in the soft-sand courts of Zarzis when the sun goes down. Everybody is invited to play matches and short tournaments.
- Golf on Djerba island: The best golf course on the south-eastern coast of Tunisia lies in Djerba, some 60 minutes from Zarzis. Golfers of all levels will find an excellent course for practising or playing their favourite sport by the Mediterranean Sea.
- Football in Zarzis: The city loves football and features several sports and leisure centres with training fields for kids. Tournaments are held all year round.
- Sailing on the south-eastern coast of Tunisia: On board of a catamaran, you can sail across the calm coast of Tunisia to enjoy a great sporty adventure in Zarzis. Sailing a catamaran is quite easy, and lessons for all levels and ages are offered by yachting clubs around Ras Marmour and Souhiel.
HOTELS IN ZARZIS
Hotels in Zarzis
IBEROSTAR Safira Palms
From 29€ person/night (Taxes included)view more