Experiences: Sunny Beach
There is always something to do in Sunny Beach. This popular seaside resort in Bulgaria opens up to the beauty of the Black Sea, offering lots of ways to enjoy the beach, explore the villages and meet local people. Dawn on the beach in Nessebar, a night party with friends, a stroll in Old Nessebar, funfairs and charming houses... In Sunny Beach there are unique experiences for visitors of all ages.
Experiences in Sunny Beach: What to do
- A tour in Old Nessebar: Just 3km from Sunny Beach lies the peninsula were Old Nessebar, a site on UNESCO’s World Heritage List, sits. A walk down its streets and alleyways brings visitors into contact with ancient traditions, striking churches, quaint craft shops, and cute souvenirs to remember their holidays by.
- Party time at the Black Sea: Sunny Beach is considered by many as the Ibiza of the Black Sea due to the busy nightlife. This exclusive seaside resort in Bulgaria has a high concentration of fashion shops, chill-out bars and nightclubs with performances by some of the world’s most popular DJs. A night out soaking in the lively atmosphere on the streets and sipping a cocktail by the sea is a must in Sunny Beach.
- Go-kart races in Sunny Beach: One of the greatest family experiences you can have in Sunny Beach is a go-kart race in the morning by the sea. The circuits are designed for kids and grown-ups to have fun in a safe environment.
- Sailboats in Nessebar bay: Seen from the sea, Sunny Beach is unique: heavenly long beaches peppered with colourful umbrellas, the sea licking the mountains’ feet, exclusive yachts and marinas… Sailboat rides across Sunny Beach and Nessebar bay are easy to get. There are companies offering them on the many piers along the coast.
- Themed dinner in Sunny Beach: Restaurants that resemble castles or boats adrift by the sea, terrace bars with live music or circus performances… In Sunny Beach, food experiences are unique. Besides themed restaurants serving foods from all over the world, there are traditional eateries to taste the best of local cuisine: yoghurt, salad and the world-famous banitsa, a sort of stuffed pastry usually served for breakfast.
HOTELS IN SUNNY BEACH
Hotels in Sunny Beach
IBEROSTAR Sunny Beach Resort
From 47€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!View more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 11 stays for free (from 05/01/2015 to 10/15/2015).