City luxury, ideal for those who want it all
Overview How to get to the hotel
IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue is a modern, 4-star boutique hotel situated in New York City’s lively Midtown Manhattan sector. Surrounded by the brownstones and breathtaking vistas of Manhattan’s Murray Hill neighborhood, it offers guests luxurious guestrooms and superior amenities, such us 24-hour fitness center, spacious venues for events of all types and casual yet refined gastronomy.
- Modern, upscale hotel in Midtown Manhattan: Blending the heritage of its 1928 red brick and stone architecture with the modernity of its tasteful interior design, IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue radiates a chic and sophisticated appeal inside and out.
- Quiet, comfortable and lavish guestrooms: IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue’s lodgings deliver comfort in every corner with carefully curated furnishings and décor sourced from fine materials. Expansive suites offer Jacuzzi tubs and separate living spaces with large windows overlooking Midtown Manhattan’s spectacular vistas.
- Gastronomy and libations for any time of day: Satisfy your thirst and appetite at IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue with delicious beverages and light bites at Silverleaf Coffee and Tea. For smooth wines and expertly crafted cocktails, Silverleaf Tavern employs some of the most talented mixologists in town.
- Advanced and convenient meeting spaces: A penthouse suite and a 20,000 square foot meeting space at nearby Convene at 101 Park Avenue serve as stylish venues for hosting business events, luncheons or cocktail parties.
- Ample amenities: Complimentary coffee and tea service, and on-site concierge round out a list of customer-focused services to make visitors’ stays as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
- Located in the core of the Big Apple: Positioned in a central hub of landmarks and activity, IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue lies a few blocks away from the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, Bryant Park, Times Square and other must-see sights.
- Additional Services: We are pet friendly so feel free to bring along your furry friends for a NYC adventure. There is a $10 USD fee per pet per night. Don’t fret about all those packages coming in for that big meeting or event; we have plenty of storage space for only $3 USD fee per package.
What the IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue has to offer
- Central location in town
- Fitness room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Service
- Pet Friendly ($)
- Storage Package ($)
Dianne Ryan says: great location, great atmosphere, great staff!
Jack Brodowicz says: Rooms were very small and cramped bathroom. Too expensive for the money especially with no breakfast served. Although the beds and pillows were very comfortable.