The IBEROSTAR Papagayo hotel enjoys a privileged location in the Canary Islands, right on the bay of Playa de las Coloradas, a quiet beach of black rocks. Just 1 mile away, guests can visit Playa Blanca, and 2 and a half miles away, Playa Papagayo, considered the best beach in Lanzarote. This hotel, designed especially for families with children, is near the new Maria Rubicon Marina, surrounded by select boutiques, quality restaurants and lively bars.
- Getting to the family hotel in Playa de las Coloradas.
From the Lanzarote airport. Distance: 25 miles.
- Drive towards Yaiza. Once reaching Yaiza head towards Playa Blanca.
- At Playa Blanca, follow the signs for Marina Rubicon nautical club.
- To reach the hotel, continue through the next two roundabouts towards the Las Coloradas urban area.
- Upon arriving at the HiperDino supermarket you will see signs for the IBEROSTAR Papagayo hotel.
- Address of the IBEROSTAR Papagayo hotel.
IBEROSTAR Papagayo Hotel
C / Las Palmas, 5
San Marcial del Rubicon 35580
Playa Blanca - Lanzarote - Atlantic
Tel (+34) 928 51 92 51
Fax. (+34) 928 51 86 58
- Geographical location of the holiday in Playa de las Coloradas.