IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park
Map & SituationIBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park
The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel in Yaiza, in the southern part of the Canary Island of Lanzarote, just 160 feet from Flamingo Beach, a sandy 565 foot-long beach that provides excellent conditions for diving. The beach is protected by breakwaters and surrounded by palm trees, making it safe for children.
Nestled among the best beaches in Lanzarote. In addition, the IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is only about 3 miles from, the most famous beaches of Lanzarote; the Papagayo beaches.
A short walk from Playa Blanca and Fuerteventura. Less than a mile from this family hotel Playa Blanca is a charming old fishing village and a sea bridge connecting Lanzarote and the neighbouring island of Fuerteventura.
- How to reach the wonderful hotel in Playa Flamingo.
IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park is only 21 miles from the Lanzarote airport.
- Km 0: Lanzarote Airport exit
- Km 1.5: LZ-2 for 31.4 km
- Playa Blanca
- Avenida del Faro Pechiguera for 983 m
- Avenida de las Canarias for 155 m
- Km 34.0: Yaiza - Las Palmas, Archipelago Avenue, 7
- The Hotel IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park.
IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park Hotel
Archipelago Avenue, 7
Yaiza - Lanzarote
Tel: +34 928 51 70 48
Fax: +34 928 51 73 48
E-mail: @ iberostar.com lanzarote.park
- Geolocation of the family holiday hotel in Lanzarote.