IBEROSTAR La Bocayna Village
ExtrasIBEROSTAR La Bocayna Village
All Inclusive PlusIBEROSTAR La Bocayna Village
Discover the advantages of an all-inclusive vacation in Mallorca. What is included at the All Inclusive IBEROSTAR la Bocayna Village Hotel?
- Breakfast: from 08:00 am- 10.30 am, in the restaurant “La Bocayna”- buffet service
- Breakfast and Snacks: from 10.30 am- 01:00 pm, in the Pool Bar continental breakfast with bread rolls, pastries, butter and jam, juices, coffee, tea and sandwiches
- Lunch: from 1.00 pm- 3.00 pm in the restaurant “La Bocayna”- Daily menu served at the table.
- Snack: from 3.00 pm- 6.00 pm, in the Pool Bar; sandwiches, cakes, coffee and tea.
- Dinner: from 6.30 pm- 10.00 pm, summer opening hours. From 6.00 pm- 9.30 pm, winter opening hours. In both cases in the restaurant “La Bocayna”, buffet as well as Food & beverage service at the table A la carte.
- Beverages: In our list drinks of all-inclusive Plus are included national and international brands, except higher drinks carrying extra, as indicated in the list drinks into force.
- Beverages at “La Bocayna” Restaurant: From 08:00 am- 10.30 am- coffee (service at the table), tea and juices (self service). From 6.30 pm- 10:00 pm (summer) and from 6.00 pm- 9.30 pm (winter). In both cases in the restaurant “La Bocayna”, beverage service at the table, within the limits of the “All Inclusive” drink list.
- Beverages at Pool Bar: From 10.30 am- 11:30 pm, beverage service at the table, within the limits of the “All Inclusive” drink list.
- Beverages at “Night Bar“: From 06:00 pm – 11:00 pm, beverage service at the table, within the limits of the “All Inclusive” drink list.
- Beach towel service: Beach towels may be borrowed at the reception.
- Sports: The gym and the Boules are free of charge and can be used between 10.00 am- 8.00 pm
All-inclusive does not include: rent for the room safe, telephone costs, laundry, excursions, diving school, massages, Wellness- treatment., Nespresso caps, Romantic-package, minibar and Room Service.