All-inclusive holidays in Kos are the best way to enjoy days full of great cuisine, cocktails, sports and services. What is included at the All-Inclusive IBEROSTAR Odysseus hotel?
- Breakfast served at multiple schedules.
- Lunch at the hotel’s restaurants.
- Mid-afternoon snack of coffee and cakes.
- Dinner at the hotel's restaurants.
- Midnight snacks.
- Wide selection of drinks such as coffee, soft drinks, cocktails, drinks, liqueurs and spirits, among others.
- Sports such as water gymnastics, aerobics, beach volleyball, table tennis, petanque, darts, water polo, archery and tennis.
- Access to indoor heated pool.
- Internet connection via Wi-Fi in the lobby.
- Dress code required during dinner in all restaurants.
The top IBEROSTAR Odysseus hotel has 3 conference rooms designed and equipped for meetings, conferences or business conventions in Kos.
Ariadne RoomIBEROSTAR Odysseus
With a capacity for between 60 to 320 people, depending on the seating formation.
Athens RoomIBEROSTAR Odysseus
This room can accommodate groups of between 30 and 110 depending on the desired seating formation.
Theseus RoomIBEROSTAR Odysseus
This room can accommodate 20 guests