IBEROSTAR Isla Canela **** How to get to the hotel
The IBEROSTAR Isla Canela is a beachfront resort surrounded by forest. Located in one of the most beautiful areas in Andalusia, it is close to the Algarve and to the finest golf courses in Huelva.
- The food at the hotel will surprise you. It serves top-quality fresh fish and shellfish, prepared for everyone to see in the show cooking mode. Specialty evenings are organised to give guests a taste of Andalusian or Spanish cuisine, or a sample of distant cultures, like Mexican or Asian.
- You can keep fit during your holiday by working out in our gym, taking spinning classes, or using the freshwater pool or the hotel’s beach. You can also play golf or tennis, ride a horse or go fishing in the area.
- There is a full day and night entertainment programme, including activities for both adults and children. In addition, there is a Mini Club where the little ones can enjoy themselves all day long.
- Watch the sun go down in our SeaSoul Beach Club, right on the beach. Bar and restaurant, loungers and umbrellas for the day, and wide range of evening entertainment options.
- SPA Sensations: the perfect place to relax during your holiday. Heated pool, whirlpool tubs and booths for massage or facial treatments.
- Free Wi-Fi: There is free wireless Internet connection for all guests at the hotel, available during your entire stay for unlimited time.
What the IBEROSTAR Isla Canela has to offer
- Sea front hotel
- Direct access to the beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- SPA Sensations
- All-inclusive (optional)
- Kidsclub (4/7 years)
Photos & videos in IBEROSTAR Isla Canela
Highlighted rooms and suites View all
Double Room Partial Sea View
Double Room Sea View
Double Room Priority Location
Family Room Partial Sea View
Activities of the Hotel IBEROSTAR Isla Canela Hotel
Robert Ian Kennedy says: Really great hotel. Made fantastic by the great staff. Nothing was any trouble and it made a big difference to our stay. It seems that every member of staff is happy in their job and wants to please.View more opinions
Peter James Wildish says: Only one thing that could have improved things for us was the gluten free selection of sweet/cakes could have been better, the savoury items were well listed with the gluten free symbolView more opinions
IBEROSTAR Isla Canela
Recommended for: All-inclusive holidays, SPA Sensations, refurbished resort, Sea Soul Beach Club