Hotels in Huelva
Where is Huelva?
The province of Huelva, in western Andalusia, is bordered by Portugal and the Atlantic Ocean. A visit to Huelva guarantees beach and good weather. Due to its location, this province in southern Spain boasts 300 sunny days a year.
What does a visit to Huelva have to offer?
- Beaches in Costa de la Luz. The Costa de la Luz has 120 km of beaches of fine golden sand among which is Isla Canela beach, in Ayamonte
- Sierra Morena, the river Guadiana, the marshes ... Huelva has beautiful places to engage in sports or simply enjoy the natural environment that characterizes towns like the Ayamonte.
- Cultural tourism in Huelva. Huelva is steeped in history and art. The passage of the Muslims in Huelva left beautiful mosques that mix with churches as well as monuments and museums relating to the first voyages to America.
- Festivals in Huelva. The "Romeria del Rocio” (Pilgrimage of the Dew) is the most popular festival of Huelva and the largest pilgrimage in Spain. This beautiful traditional Andalusian festival attracts more than one million people each year.
- Andalusian Gastronomy. Huelva has its own appellation of origin for ham and is famous for the quality of its fish and seafood.
Are you interested in IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts for your visit to Huelva?
IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts has one all-Inclusive resort in Huelva, in Isla Canela, about 50km from the city of Huelva. It is the IBEROSTAR Isla Canela, a perfect hotel for a family holiday in Huelva, offering a large variety of facilities and activities for relaxation and entertainment.
HOTELS IN HUELVA
Hotels in Huelva
IBEROSTAR Isla Canela Hotel
From 36€ person/night (Taxes included)View more