All InclusiveIBEROSTAR Solaria
Tunisian charm seems even more magical when experienced in an all-inclusive Hammamet hotel. What is included at the All Inclusive IBEROSTAR Solaria Hotel?
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner at O Blú Restaurant.
- Lunch from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. at Surf and Sun Snack Bar.
- Themed dinner from the "Dine Around" programme.
- Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including mixed drinks, tea, and coffee from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.
- On-site sports and recreation including tennis lessons.Fitness room.
- Use of Turkish baths.
The IBEROSTAR Solaria is at your service to help you organize your convention, business meeting, or group trip. We know the importance of combining relaxing accommodations with the best, most innovative business resources necessary to make your function a true success. To do so, the IBEROSTAR Solaria in Hammamet features five conference rooms with meeting space for up to 300 people, all with cutting-edge audiovisual technology. We also have at your disposal a professional Groups and Meetings Department that will assist you with any need or question that you or your company may have. If you are interested in holding a business function or other event in Hammamet, please contact our hotel's top staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conference RoomsIBEROSTAR Solaria
This 5,177 sq.ft. room can hold between 100 and 200 people.
- Coliseo Room.
With 1,431 sq. ft. of meeting space, the Coliseo can accommodate a maximum of 100 people.
- Rooms 1, 2, and 3.
Each of these meeting rooms of 344 sq. ft. is suited for smaller gatherings with seating for 12 to 20 people.