All InclusiveIBEROSTAR Belisaire
Exotic foods, sports, fun and adventure. This top all-inclusive resort in Hammamet-Sur will make your dream of the perfect holiday a reality. What does the All-Inclusive IBEROSTAR Belisaire hotel include?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel’s restaurants.
- An Asian menu every day of the week except Friday.
- Local drinks with or without alcohol, soft drinks, Tunisian tea, Turkish coffee, boukha (distilled from figs), etc. at the hotel bars.
- Entertainment program with games and sports competitions, Mini-Club, mini disco, tennis (one hour per day subject to availability), aerobics, volleyball, beach soccer, and fitness from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- The All-Inclusive schedule is from 6:30am to midnight.
Conventions and extra servicesIBEROSTAR Belisaire
The IBEROSTAR Belisaire hotel is designed for business meetings, conferences and other events in Hammamet. This Tunisian resort with special group services has 3 conference rooms (2 of them can be joined together) with a capacity of between 12 and 300 people. All conference rooms have internet connection and a complete range of audio-visual equipment upon request. These facilities make the IBEROSTAR Belisaire hotel a prime location to hold meetings, conferences or other events in Tunisia. Success is guaranteed.
Conference Rooms IBEROSTAR Belisaire
- Djem. This 846 sq ft reception hall can accommodate 350 people.
- Carthage. With 122 sq ft, this room can accommodate up to 42 people.
- Dougga. With 122 sq ft, this room can also accommodate up to 42 people.
- Dougga + Carthage +. Combining these rooms together, the new space offers 242 sq ft for up to 84 people.
Audio-visual equipment for eventsIBEROSTAR Belisaire
The IBEROSTAR Belisaire hotel’s conference rooms are equipped with state of the art audiovisual technology (upon request): flip chart, projection screen, overhead projector, laser pointer, sound equipment, sound board, wireless microphones, video, television, video screen , fax, laptops, optical projector and slide projector.
Special groupsIBEROSTAR Belisaire
The IBEROSTAR Belisaire hotel offers special services for groups: complimentary welcome cocktail, a fruit basket and bottle of wine in the room of the organizer of the trip, the room key ready in an envelope at the time of arrival, express baggage service in the room, the cost of inspection deducted from the final bill if the group is staying at the hotel (up to 3 nights and 3 people), late check out (upon request) and advanced reservations for specific hotel rooms and dining rooms for events (on request).