IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas
LocationIBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas
The quality IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas hotel is a family resort located in Playa de Jandia, a quiet tourist area of Fuerteventura. Jandia beach is about 15 miles long and provides the hotel complex with beautiful views and an enticing climate of fresh air and tranquillity. There is public bus service linking the hotel to the fishing village of Morro Jable, just over a mile away, where Canarian life vibrates at its best.
- Getting to this family hotel in Playa de Jandia
From the Port of Rosario airport, Fuerteventura
- Exit the Fuerteventura airport towards Jandia / Morro Jable
- Before reaching the village of Morro Jable there is a sign for "Hotel Zone"
- Follow the road over a bridge
- At Puerto de Morro Jable follow the only direction possible
- After 4 km there is a sign for "Hotel Zone" and "IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas"
- Address of the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas hotel.
Hotel IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas
Urb. Las Gaviotas Pasaje Playa 2, 35626
Jandía – Fuerteventura – Atlántico
Tel.: +34 928 16 61 97
Fax: +34 928 16 61 10
- Geolocation for a unique vacation in Playa de Jandía.