IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park
Map & SituationIBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park
In one of the most peaceful tourist areas of Fuerteventura, Jandia, lies the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park hotel, along with its twin, the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas hotel. Just 656 feet away from this top family hotel is the colourful Jandia beach which is about 82 miles long, and gives the resort beautiful views and a pleasant climate of fresh air and tranquillity. There is a public bus service linking the hotel to the fishing village of Morro Jable, just over a mile away, where you can observe Canarian life in all its splendour.
- Getting to this family hotel in Playa de Jandia.
From the Port of Rosario airport, Fuerteventura
- Exit the Fuerteventura airport towards Jandia / Morrojable
- Before reaching the village of Morro Jable you’ll see a sign for "Hotel Zone"
- Follow the road over a bridge
- At Puerto de Morrojable follow the only direction possible
After 4 km there is a sign for "Hotel Zone" and "IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas"
- Address of the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park.
Hotel IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park
Passage Urb Las Gaviotas Beach 3, 35626
Jandia - Fuerteventura - Atlantic
Tel: +34 928 54 51 50
Fax: +34 928 54 December 80
- Geolocation of a beach holiday in Fuerteventura.