Sports: Font de sa Cala
There are lots of sports to do in Sa Font de sa Cala, no matter how old you are. Since it is a quiet destination, inviting visitors to relax and enjoy the Mediterranean climate, golf and hiking are two of the most popular sports on this beautiful part of the Majorcan coast. Nearby coastal villages like Cala Ratjada attract water sports fans: sailing, scuba diving, water skiing, and so on.
Sports in Sa Font de sa Cala
- Coast of golf: If there is a district in Majorca gathering so many and so good golf courses, that is Llevant, where Sa Font de sa Cala is located. Two of the best golf clubs in Majorca are a few kilometres away from the beach: Canyamel Golf y el Capdepera Golf. A little farther away, in Costa de los Pinos, there is Pula Golf – another amazing golf facility.
- Kayaking in north-eastern Majorca: Kayaking and canoeing are popular sports on the beautiful coast of Sa Font de sa Cala. The landscape is really breath-taking, especially when viewed from the sea, with secret corners and empty coves that can only be reached by boat. You can even rent your own sailboat!
- Diving in Canyamel: The calm waters and the many diving schools in the area make Sa Font de sa Cala and Canyamel two of the best diving sports in Majorca. Underwater treasures include typical Balearic species living in the sea between northern Majorca and Minorca, and other curious animals.
- Hiking in Cala Ratjada: The pine forests in Cala Ratjada are the gateway to several scenic hiking routes on the north-eastern coast of Majorca. Very near this village, just across Minorca, there is Llevant Nature Park, one of the island’s natural gems. In addition, several trails along the coastline lead to fabulous unspoilt coves.
- Cycle touring in Capdepera and Artà: Every year, several cycling teams choose Majorca for their training season. And they come to Capdepera or Artà, two flat areas with mildly-rolling hills, ideal for time-trial experts and cycle tourers on a family ride alike.
HOTELS IN FONT DE SA CALA
Hotels in Cala Ratjada - Font de Sa Cala
IBEROSTAR Pinos Park
From 42€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!View more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 03/18/2016 to 10/18/2016). 2nd child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 03/18/2016 to 10/18/2016).