- PADI Certified Scuba Center (Charge)
- Water Sports
- Meeting Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
What to buy in the Dominican Republic and where?
- In every corner of the Dominican Republic, tourists can buy typical handicrafts of the island: necklaces, earrings, bracelets, jewelry made from coconut shells, etc..
- Taino art. Taíno and neotaíno crafts are typical in the Dominican Republic. Made of clay or wood, these objects of the Taino religion and culture have been developed from pictographic findings and exhumations of original villages.
- Rum and mamajuana. The tourist can take home bottles of the drinks most representative of the island, which you'll find in any store or shop for souvenirs.
- Smokers will find the best cigars in the Dominican Republic.
- Playa Bávaro More information