- PADI Certified Scuba Center (Charge)
- Water Sports
- Meeting Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Sports in the Dominican Republic
- Scuba diving. Under warm, clear waters lie the fascinating Dominican coral reefs: Las Terrenas, Las Galeras, Sosua, Rio San Juan, Punta Cana, Punta Rucia, Key Arena, La Caleta, Bayahibe, Isla Catalina and Isla Saona are ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling. The National Park of La Caleta, in Boca Chica, is one of the five best places to dive in the Caribbean.
- Aquatic sports. For visitors looking for excitement on the Caribbean, the island of the Dominican Republic offers the opportunity to engage in an endless range of aquatic activities in crystal clear waters: jetskiing, sailing, windsurfing and banana boat, jet skis, etc.
- Golf. The Dominican Republic is an ideal place for golf lovers of golf. This sport is one of the most popular tourist attractions which every year draws thousands of people. Renowned architects have designed several golf courses on the island, bordered by beautiful beaches, hills and o lakes.
- Baseball. Baseball is the king of sports in the Dominican Republic. During winter, traditional baseball games are held with players of national and international renown. Between November and January, visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy some of the games which are held at different stadiums in that country.
- Fishing. Each year in the Dominican Republic an international fishing tournament takes place for blue marlin, dorado and bonito during the month of April in the areas of Cabeza de Toro and Boca de Yuma in Higuey. Those interested in the tournament, should contact the Club Nautico de Santo Domingo in Boca Chica for further information.
- Playa Bávaro More information