Hotels in Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje can be a paradise for sports lovers. Water sports on Fañabé and Torviscas beaches, paragliding and hiking over Los Gigantes cliff or Mount Teide, playing golf while enjoying views of the Atlantic Ocean, fishing on the coast of La Caleta. You can do the sport you wish in a safe environment guaranteed.
Sports in Costa Adeje
- Fishing in Costa Adeje: Tuna, great barracuda, grouper, black-striped pipefish, and many more fish species. The Atlantic coast in Adeje offers a host of fish ready to be caught on an exciting fishing day at sea. You can go with friends or your partner to feel the sea breeze and jigging, a fishing method from Japan.
- Paragliding in El Infierno gorge: Extreme adventure is guaranteed in Costa Adeje by paragliding schools offering the chance to fly over a spectacular landscape on South Tenerife from El Infierno outcrop in Adeje to the extensive black sand beach. The two-person paragliders take you with an instructor.
- Equestrian sports by Fañabé beach: The Fañabé Equestrian School is one of the official equestrian centres in Costa Adeje. It has arenas for all riding levels and offers horse rides on the peaceful paths close to the beach or roads lined with plane trees.
- Hiking up Mount Teide: The Visitor Centre at Teide National Park offers six guided hiking tours of different difficulty levels and durations. Or you can go walking on your own to the top of Mount Teide, Siete Cañadas, Montaña Majúa, etc. There is a nice trail that runs from Los Gigantes cliff to San Juan beach.
- Golf in Costa Adeje: Golfers will love playing their favourite sport while admiring the views of the Atlantic Ocean in an overwhelming volcanic landscape in Costa Adeje. In this area in the south of Tenerife, next to wonderful beaches, are two of the best 18-hole golf courses throughout the island.
HOTELS IN COSTA ADEJE
Hotels in Costa Adeje
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel El Mirador
From 123€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Salomé
From 170€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Las Dalias
From 35€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa
From 48€ person/night (Taxes included)view more