Activities: Costa Adeje
Tourists can choose from a long list of things to do in Costa Adeje. Culture, historical heritage, beautiful villages and their environs, local people... You can get to the essence of southern Tenerife walking the streets or visiting the numerous museums. There is something for everyone in Costa Adeje.
What to do and what to see in Costa Adeje
- Museum of Sacred Art in Adeje: Of the Franciscan Convent of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe y San Pablo, which now houses the Adeje Town Hall, only the church remains. It used to be a school and dry fruit storage facility, but today it is a museum that displays a collection of sacred art, including Gobelins tapestries.
- Taucho hamlet: In an exceptional location, almost one thousand metres high, between La Fuente and El Yé ravines, this hamlet has the typical rural architecture of the Canaries, plus evidence of the presence of aboriginal settlers.
- Church of Santa Úrsula: This Mudejar building stands in the beautiful village of Adeje. It was a simple shrine in the past, but it was enlarged thanks to the religious fervour of the laity. Now it has two naves, one of them dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary; the second nave and the main chapel were added in the seventeenth century.
- Adeje Library: It was founded only a decade ago, but its collection includes historical documents about Adeje. The library has two sections: the Fortress Archives and the Municipal Archives.
- Jungle Park: The park is home to the rich native flora of the south of Tenerife and to more than 300 exotic bird species. From it you can enjoy the Adeje massif and El Infierno ravine.
HOTELS IN COSTA ADEJE
Hotels in Costa Adeje
From 117€ person/night (Taxes included)View more
IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa
From 57€ person/night (Taxes included)View more
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel El Mirador
From 158€ person/night (Taxes included)View more
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Salomé
From 182€ person/night (Taxes included)View more
IBEROSTAR Las Dalias
From 51€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!View more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 7 stays for free (from 01/01/2015 to 04/30/2017).
IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa
From 51€ person/night (Taxes included)View more