Budva offers experiences with the touch of sophistication and elegance that dominates this exclusive part of the Montenegrin coast. From lovely walks late in the afternoon across the busy Old Town to boat trips along the bay, a trip to Kotor, a night out with friends or a tour to Sveti Nicola island, you can have many different experiences here. Tranquillity and fun go hand in hand in this beautiful coastal town in Montenegro where you will never get bored.
Experiences in Budva: What to do
- Eating out in Budva: A genuine culinary experience in Budva consists in tasting street food or grilled seafood from the Mediterranean in a nice outdoor eatery in the heart of the Citadel.
- Nightlife in Budva: The city is considered as the biggest nightclub on Earth. At night it becomes a place where people share a table, a drink and a good laughter with friends. Budva’s nightlife gives a good chance to meet people from different countries and dance till dawn... Something you cannot miss when you go on holiday to Montenegro.
- Discovering magical Kotor: Designated a World Heritage Site by Unesco, this enchanting town a short distance from Budva is a gem of the past that has kept its charm to this day. You can take a stroll, eat al fresco looking at the sea or climb to the fort of Saint John, which affords wonderful vistas of Kotor fiord.
- Trying your luck at casino gambling: Budva has many casinos in which you can try your luck playing black jack, roulette or poker. The casino offers a mix of elegance, luxury, ambience and style in this coastal town in Montenegro.
- Admiring the sunset from the Citadel: The impressive walls and the spectacular vistas over Budva bay are the perfect setting for a sunset in Budva. It makes a great romantic experience, to be enjoyed from one of the terraces in the Old Town or the fortress walkway.
HOTELS IN BUDVA
Hotels in Budva
From 48€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!View more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 04/01/2015 to 10/26/2015).