Hotels in Berkane
Where is Berkane?
Berkane is a city to the northeast of Morocco bordered to the north by the Mediterranean Sea, to the east by Argelia, to the west by the Nador and Taza provinces, and to the south by the province of Taourirt. Berkane is famous for its miles of sandy beaches.
What do Berkane vacations have to offer?
- Citrus City. Berkane is a major producer of excellent oranges. The city is surrounded by impressive, high quality orange orchards, which greatly contribute to Berkane's regional gastronomy.
- Moroccan Architecture. Visitors will be awed by some of Morocco's most authentic architecture in Berkane including traditional Moorish adobe homes with low ceilings and rectangular formations.
- Traditional Markets in Berkane. Trading and marketplaces comprise an important and traditional part of this Moroccan city. Berkane's markets unite vendors from all over the country who dress in their best clothes to offer their wares. The street markets in Berkane offer artisan handicrafts, local products, and fresh fruit.
- Moroccan Gastronomy. The city features hundreds of bars and restaurants where travelers can savor unbelievable Moroccan food. In Berkane, you can enjoy the best Moroccan cuisine without the congestion and tourist traps of larger cities like Marrakesh or Fes.
- Berkane: The Capital of Reggada Music. Berkane learned this popular style of music thanks to the Berber tribes in its outlying areas. Reggada music is famous in the Magreb and Europe, and Berkane is the reggada capital of the world.
Are you considering IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts for your next trip to Berkane?
IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts is proud to present a 5-star All Inclusive resort close to Berkane: the IBEROSTAR Saïdia Hotel, situated on a nine mile long beachfront in the heart of the Saharan Desert. The hotel's modern property and unmatched leisure and dining services make this hotel the perfect accommodation selection for your unforgettable Moroccan vacation.
HOTELS IN BERKANE
Hotels in Berkane
From 37€ person/night (Taxes included)view more