Hotels in Andalusia
Andalusian culinary specialties
- Andalusia's Tapas. Andalusia is known the world over for its tapas, or small plates of food served with drinks. Even the tiniest of village cafés will provide you with a tapa to accompany your beverage.
- El Chicharrón. Popular in Southern Spain are small bits of spiced, fried bits of pork known as chicharrones. Other regional specialties include gazpacho, a cold vegetable soup; salmorejo, a cold cream consisting of tomato, garlic, olive oil, and bread; and the torta de almendras, a wheat cake prepared by nuns with almonds and...a secret!
- Wines of the Andalusian Region. Andalusia's fine wines and moscatel de yema are remarkable and can be found in any number of shops in the region.
- Andalusian Quality. From fish to crustaceans, Andalusia's seafood is world renowned for freshness and high quality.
- Southern Spanish Bakeries. Full of desserts and sweets, Andalusia is home to many talented pastry chefs and excellent bakeries throughout its many towns and cities.
HOTELS IN ANDALUSIA
Hotels in Cadis
IBEROSTAR Andalucía Playa
From 35€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus
From 27€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!view more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 11/ 1/2014 to 12/31/2014)
Hotels in Huelva
IBEROSTAR Isla Canela Hotel
From 30€ person/night (Taxes included)view more