The most important Andalusian holidays and festivals
- February. Carnival in Cádiz. In Cádiz, travelers are guaranteed a spectacular experience at the Cádiz Carnival, which highlights a parade competition of including choirs, marchers, and chirigotas who are satirical groups of witty performers. The Carnival competition is held in the "Gran Teatro Falla."
- March or April. Holy Week in Seville. In Seville, Holy Week is an occasion that unites thousands of people annually. This religious tradition is also celebrated in the towns and cities of Chiclana, San Fernando, Cádiz, Jerez, Marbella, and Málaga. All localities commemorate with endearing and memorable processions.
- June. Chiclana Fair. Celebrated during the first or second week of June, the Chiclana Fair is a popular Andalusian festivity with equestrian shows, flamenco performances, and much more. During the fair, both men and women dress in traditional ruffled formal attire of Andalusia.
- June 23rd. Festival of St. John. In Andalusia, the Festival of Saint John is celebrated until the early morning hours with exciting beach bonfires.
- July 16th. Virgin of Carmen. Barrosa Beach hosts this traditional seaside holiday characterized by a procession. Decorated boats head to sea to commemorate their patron saint's day.
HOTELS IN ANDALUSIA
Hotels in Cadis
IBEROSTAR Andalucía Playa
From 47€ person/night (Taxes included)View more
IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus
From 42€ person/night (Taxes included)Kids free!View more
At Iberostar we care about the little ones. Enjoy your stay and bring your kids along for free: 1st child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 11/01/2015 to 03/17/2016). 2nd child aged 2 to 6 stays for free (from 11/01/2015 to 03/17/2016).
Hotels in Huelva
IBEROSTAR Isla Canela Hotel
From 36€ person/night (Taxes included)View more