Hotels in Alcudia
There are a thousand and one things to do in Alcudia. Located in the north of Majorca and open to an immense bay, Alcudia is a purely Mediterranean municipality where you can lie in the sun, spend a lovely day on the beach and eat delicious food at any time of year. Every day offers something to do: leisure, relaxation, culture and activities bringing visitors closer to sea-related traditions.
Experiences in Alcudia: What to do
- Alcudia Market: One of the largest traditional markets in Majorca, the Alcudia Market opens on Tuesday and Sunday, with dozens of stalls in the streets of the Old Town. They sell products grown in Majorca’s vegetable gardens, arts and crafts, clothes and accessories, and all kinds of objects. The market is a nice place, oozing tradition in a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Fun at the water park: Alcudia is home to one of the largest water parks in Majorca, Hidropark, for kids and grown-ups to have fun together. The park features slides, pools, paintball facilities, a chill-out zone, a mini-golf course and a 54-hole super-golf course.
- Majorcan bites platter: Tapas in Alcudia and throughout Majorca are not the same as in the rest of Spain. In Majorca they serve small casseroles with local dishes. Besides Spanish omelette, they make frit mallorquí, tumbet, pica-pica, snails… Order a variat, a platter with assorted tapas.
- Cruise in Alcudia bay: From the boat at sea, you can take in the views of the wonderful Alcudia bay, or reach secluded coves or other places with no access by land. The trip from S’Aucanada to Coll Baix is very interesting. In Alcudia there are several companies offering cruises.
- Discovering S’Albufera: A nature park with numerous protected species, some of them endemic and endangered, and bird watching opportunities. A stone’s throw from the sea, it is the largest wetland in Majorca, an oasis of peace and quiet where you can walk or ride a bike surrounded by nature.
- Tramuntana wine route: Alcudia is part of the vine-growing area known as Vino de la Tierra Serra de Tramuntana – Costa Nord. You cannot miss this route stopping at bars or wineries that offer wine tastings. The local wines are exquisite, dry, aromatic and very refreshing. Try one of them by the Mediterranean Sea – a memorable experience, no doubt.
HOTELS IN ALCUDIA
Hotels in Alcudia - Muro
IBEROSTAR Albufera Park
From 45€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Albufera Playa
From 39€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park
From 31€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca
From 34€ person/night (Taxes included)view more
IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Alcudia Apartamentos
From 32€ person/night (Taxes included)view more