Hotels in Agadir
Agadir and its challenging Atlantic Ocean waves attract lots of surfers and windsurfers to its wonderful sand beaches. The city is a golf destination too, and sports like football, tennis or recreational fishing are very popular. The city features good sports facilities and natural environments like Souss-Massa National Park, with unique spots.
Sports in Agadir
- Horse riding in Taghazout: Horse riding is quite common in Agadir and environs. Taghazout has one of the best equestrian centres on the Moroccan coastal area. Visitors can go on horseback to dream-like places bordering the Atlantic Ocean.
- Tennis in Agadir: There are several tennis centres with courts of all types of surfaces in Agadir. Some of these centres offer intensive private courses to holidaymakers who want to master new techniques.
- Golf on the coast of Agadir: Agadir is not a big city, but it has the largest golf courses in Morocco. Close to the town centre are five golf courses that look like real oases in a desert. Playing golf while staring at the Atlantic Ocean makes a great Moroccan experience.
- Surfing on Amesnaz beach: Very near Agadir, on Amesnaz beach you will find one of the best surfing spots in Morocco. Next to Cap Rhir, the last peak of the Atlas Mountains merging with the ocean, windy Amesnaz has excellent waves to master on the board.
- Hiking in Souss-Massa: The green paradise on the coast of Morocco is home to a great number of animals and features paths leading to wonderful valleys, empty beaches and sheer cliffs that drop vertically to the ocean. Here hiking can be a nice outdoor adventure for couples or groups of friends who love nature.
HOTELS IN AGADIR
Hotels in Agadir
IBEROSTAR Founty Beach
From 47€ person/night (Taxes included)view more